San Francisco - Saatchi & Saatchi S has partnered with AngelPoints, a pioneering provider of enterprise software solutions for employee engagement and responsibility, to offer clients an innovative web-based platform for building a culture of sustainability within any organization. The newly launched PSP platform enables employees to chart individual and collective progress on a secure and reliable site easily accessed through a company’s intranet.
“Since we began our work in 2006 designing and implementing our Personal Sustainability Project (‘PSP’) for Walmart and its 1.5 million Associates, we have consistently striven to develop user-friendly tools for engaging employees with sustainability,” said Judah Schiller, Executive Vice-President of Saatchi & Saatchi S. “The PSP platform offers us and the Group at large an invaluable new tool for hardwiring sustainability into any client’s corporate culture. The PSP platform helps create greater value, impact and data precision for our existing clients, while bringing a new ‘software-as-a-service’ model to small and mid-size companies at a value price point.”
The PSP framework for engagement is premised upon inspiring employees to adopt Personal Sustainability practices – small, repeatable actions that create a “win-win” for both individual and planet. Through PSP, every person in an organization, regardless of level or tenure, can realize the personal benefits of sustainability while playing an innovative role in a company’s broader social and environmental efforts. PSP helps clients by impacting:
- Organizational Activation: Sustainability acts as a “connector” of disparate company initiatives and programs, boosting employee engagement and satisfaction, reducing turnover, and fostering behaviors that can lower healthcare costs.
- Increased Awareness: Employees start to think beyond their personal roles and identify opportunities for cost savings and innovation.
- Talent Attraction: 92% of today’s job-seekers want to work for a sustainable company. PSP demonstrates a credible commitment to sustainability.
- Brand Ambassadorship: Employees with Personal Sustainability practices are more inclined to share their employer’s sustainability efforts with peers, customers and communities.
- Sustainability Reporting Made Simple: The web-based platform provides managers an easy way to gain accurate, user-generated inputs for CSR, sustainability, and HR tracking and reporting.