At Saatchi & Saatchi X, we are strategists, collaborators, and creators helping clients grow while changing shopper behaviors. Our focus is on the evolution of commerce and how it impacts our clients today and tomorrow. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ businesses and bring together brilliant minds to create award-winning campaigns, bold solutions, and ingenious storytelling.
We have a unique opportunity for someone who thrives in delivering transformational client services and sustainable results that continue an upward trend as an Agency Capacity Manager for our Cincinnati, Ohio location.
The Agency Capacity Manager quickly understands complex problems and provides innovative solutions.
This individual will partner closely with the Project Leadership and other Cross-Functional Leads to understand business initiatives and creative strategies to serve as the liaison between Saatchi & Saatchi X internal teams to:
• allocate project resources,
• keep track of assigned talent, and
• build timeline awareness around talent capacity and availability.
At Your Core
As the Agency Capacity Manager, it is in your D.N.A. to authentically build and sustain genuine relationships. You understand that the “we” can be more powerful than “me”. You are known, among your colleagues and clients, for being the one person who always delivers on your promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
At your core, you:
• act strategically to meet business objectives and team goals;
• proactively seek out actionable and thought-provoking opportunities for the client and team; and,
• are an influencer and drive for results.
You understand that when the client wins, the agency wins.
Position Overview: The Day to Day
• Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to understand deliverable needs and expectations in order to allocate talent resources.
• Facilitate in the reprioritization of work across teams and initiatives based on your ability to build strong relationships and understanding of workflow processes.
• Manage the freelance program (processes and approvals) as well as the negotiation of contractual rates and timelines.
• Provide status updates on assignments, schedule adjustments, and workflow changes.
• Lead key reporting on capacity, time entry, and staffing.
You know you are the “one” for this role because you are/have:
• Proven ability to dive right into the “unknown” and are curious about the “why”.
Send to a friend
• Fearless in solving problems with the foresight to be proactive in challenges to come.
• Demonstrated strength to be a connector, internal networker, and collaborative communicator at all levels of staff and leadership.
• The power of influence and that builds long-lasting value through shared goals and commitments. (You are able to get IT done and bring others with you!)
• Experience with time management and organizational skills is a must and expert knowledge of MS Excel software is expected.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Management or related field.
• 2+ years preferred experience in an agency setting in traffic, capacity or resource management.