Headquartered in Springdale, Arkansas, Saatchi & Saatchi X, is a member of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third-largest communications company, and Saatchi & Saatchi, the Lovemarks Company.
Interns will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with agency professionals, participate in real-world assignments, attend professional training seminars related to on-the-job skill requirements, and present work to the agency on real projects and client pitches.
We welcome all students who are passionate, possess the drive to be successful, have a positive attitude and have a desire to grow personally and professionally, to apply. Our internships will be full-time (M-F, 8:00am – 5:00pm) paid positions beginning on June 4, 2018 until August 10, 2018.
Requirements to apply:
• Students must have an overall GPA of 2.8 or higher.
• Students who are classified at end of 2018 spring semester as a junior, senior, graduate student, or a student that graduates in May of 2018.
• Students must be enrolled in degree programs relevant to advertising, marketing, journalism, communications, English, and/or related fields. Students interested in a Creative Internship must be enrolled in a degree program relevant to graphic design and submit a creative portfolio.
• Application Deadline: December 15, 2017.
• Interviews will take place during January and February of 2018 – with selections made by the month of March 2018.
Account/Project Management: Account/Project Management Interns will assist the account management and project management teams in framing client challenges to solve a business problem, while aligning a multi-discipline team to deliver great work. Interns will partner with the Account Leadership department on client presentations, creation of briefs, and various project assignments. This is an opportunity to learn about the client facing side of the advertising business. Interns will also work hand in hand with the Project Manager to manage agency and client expectations in our work and deliverables.
This role requires someone who can partner closely with their team on project timelines and deliverables. Account/Project Management Interns will be detail oriented, possess strong process and operational attributes, and have excellent organization and communication skills.
Day in the life: Attending internal agency meetings, partnering with account leadership and project management colleagues on project assignments, helping to manage deadlines, build project timelines, project estimates and the opportunity to attend client facing meetings.
The ideal candidate will have the drive to be successful, a positive attitude, and a desire to grow personally and professionally.
Send to a friend