At Saatchi & Saatchi X, we are strategists, collaborators, and creators helping clients grow while changing shopper behaviors. Our focus is on the evolution of commerce and how it impacts our clients today and tomorrow. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ businesses and bring together brilliant minds to create award-winning campaigns, bold solutions, and ingenious storytelling.
We have a unique opportunity for a Junior Shopper Marketing Strategist for our Springdale, Arkansas location.
The Junior Shopper Marketing Strategist possesses an energetic and inquisitive mindset who will work within and provide support to the strategic planning team.
This new role will include helping with research, creating and re-shaping content, write presentations, and general smart thinking across a variety of briefs, but with a skew towards shopper psychology.
This role is part of a dynamic team that thrives in a fast-paced environment, seems to always deliver the impossible and has a passion for continued professional and personal development.
At Your Core
As the Junior Shopper Marketing Strategist, it is in your D.N.A. to authentically build and sustain genuine relationships. You are known, among your circle of people, for being the one person who always delivers on your promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
At your core, you:
• Have an awareness of strategy and psychology even though you may not have worked in an agency or similar setting directly;
• Are happy to learn from the ground up while being mentored by some pretty intelligent leaders;
• Possess avid listening skills and an insatiable desire to seek out new ways to solve problems;
• A total nerd when it comes to research and you dig diving deep into information, stats and numbers; and,
• Have grit and self-motivation to discover the “needle in a haystack”.
Position Overview: The Day to Day
• Study brands you work on, become aware of current shopper and industry trends, and partner closely with the more Senior Shopper Strategists to bring to life client deliverables.
Send to a friend
• Research competitors and retailers to bring new ideas to the team; including gathering and analyzing qualitative/quantitative data.
• Develop shopper profiles, shopper journey assessments, and apply other tools and models.
• Compile top-notch creative presentations utilizing brand research to meet the given objective.
• Assist the Digital Strategy team with end-of-campaign reporting and database management.