*This role will be located in Dublin, OH onsite with our client
An organized and detail-oriented leader with proven capabilities for driving, owning and leading project deliverables on-site and remotely. An individual who can partner closely with Sr. Project Leader and Creative to own and lead internal and external Client meetings and drive appropriate Client communication. An upbeat, self-motivated, personality is a must and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment is critical.
This individual will be a member of the SSX team on-site at the Client facility and will partner closely with cross-functional teams and the Client to understand program details, timing, and scope of initiatives. Role will be responsible for owning and executing work between Saatchi & Saatchi X internal teams and the Client.
2-4+ years agency experience preferred. Data entry speed and accuracy extremely important. Experience with Aqua/Webvantage, Adobe Illustrator, Media Compass/Adobe Experience Manager, and Workfront a plus. Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint expected. Experience in shopper marketing and quick-serve restaurants a plus. Experience proactively leading large, complex projects and communicating and collaborating across teams while working with minimal supervision is required. BA degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field preferred.
Day to Day
•. Lead, own and manage workflow and timing to implement process and create work plans
• Provide real-time status updates on scope, timing, costs and next steps
• Use job alerts, emails, and status meetings to communicate openly with the client & team
• Coordinate with capacity management on allocation of resources
• Create job schedules based on scope of work outlined
• Use system tools to build schedules and assign work to-do’s
Send to a friend
• Responsible for engaging, communicating and collaborating with diverse teams (internal and external) with SSX, client and vendor teams, and all levels of management while owning and leading projects.
• Coordinate and facilitate internal project alignment meetings
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members, and present to small and medium-size groups
• Responsible for identifying process improvements and proactively recommending solutions