Saatchi & Saatchi Italy: ADCI Agency of the Year
15 JUN 2012
Milan - Saatchi & Saatchi is, for the second year running, on the top of the Italian creativity podium having won the highest number of Medals at the 27th Italian Art Directors Club Award.
And, again, the Italian agency has confirmed its supremacy in the Cyber/Digital category, topping again the award ranking of this important and constantly evolving category.
The winning list includes:
- Procter & Gamble 'The Best Italian Recipe' for Fairy Platinum (Gold, Social Network; Silver, Integrated Digital Campaign; Bronze, Branded Digital Content)
- Toyota 'What a Woman Wants' (Bronze, Branded Digital Content)
- Conferenza Episcopale Italiana (Italian Catholic Church) 'This is Not a Movie' (Silver, Branded Digital Content; Bronze, Integrated Digital Campaign)
- T-Mobile 'Angry Birds Live' (Gold, Viral; Gold, Unconventional category)
- Carrefour '1961' event (Silver, Events category)
- Toyota Yaris 'Desert' campaign (Bronze, Film)
Giuseppe Caiazza - CEO of Saatchi & Saatchi Italy and Head of Automotive Business at Saatchi & Saatchi EMEA - said: "Once again we are going to celebrate this wonderful result for Saatchi & Saatchi, a result that finds its strength in combining the creative development of an idea with use of the most innovative media. A special thanks goes to our clients that allowed us, for the second year in a row, to be the most creative agency in Italy."
Agostino Toscana - Executive Creative Director Saatchi & Saatchi Italy - said: "This is a result that rewards a year of hard work and our commitment to unconventional advertising."