London - In London this week, Saatchi & Saatchi's band Louder & Louder whipped up a storm in London's inter-agency Battle of the Bands competition semi-finals.
Playing a mix of covers from Joan Jett, Talking Heads, Patti Smith, Hole and an original song by lead vocalist Isobel Kerr-Newell, Louder & Louder got the crowd going wild at the packed 229 The Venue in Great Portland Street.
Drummer and Worldwide Digital Creative Director Tom Eslinger said: "The Louder & Louder name came from Saatchi & Saatchi NZ where I was the drummer for the house band for five years. Half the band are London-based kiwis so it was a perfect excuse to steal the name! It would be fantastic to play in Cannes representing the network."
"If we make it, we've got a couple of surprises which we think will make some up-and-coming talent very happy!"
Now Louder & Louder need your support to vote them through to the final. If they win, they'll be representing Saatchi & Saatchi as winners in Cannes, playing at one of the biggest beach parties on Friday night.
To make Saatchi & Saatchi the sound of Cannes:
1. First sign-in to your Facebook account
2. Search for 'Eclectic Sounds' fan page OR Go to:
3. You need to 'LIKE' the Eclectic Sounds page before you can LIKE the S&S band.
4. Find the S&S video for Louder & Louder and LIKE it http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=188802254504352&oid=113147095374003&comments
5. Tell all your friends to do the same.
Battle of the Bands is run by Eclectic in conjunction with Little Black Book. The finals take place on Thursday 26th May.