Headquartered in Springdale, Arkansas, Saatchi & Saatchi X, is a member of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third-largest communications company, and Saatchi & Saatchi, the Lovemarks Company.
Interns will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with agency professionals, participate in real-world assignments, attend professional training seminars related to on-the-job skill requirements, and present work to the agency on real projects and client pitches.
We welcome all students who are passionate, possess the drive to be successful, have a positive attitude and have a desire to grow personally and professionally, to apply. Our internships will be full-time (M-F, 8:00am – 5:00pm) paid positions beginning on June 5, 2017 until August 4, 2017.
Internships will be filled in the following departments:
• Account Management
• Creative Design
• Creative Copy
• Shopper Strategy
• Digital Strategy
• Digital Production
• Production Services
• Project Management
Requirements to apply:
Send to a friend
• Students must have an overall GPA of 2.8 or higher.
• Students who are classified at end of 2017 spring semester as a junior, senior, graduate student, or a student that graduates in May of 2017.
• Students must be enrolled in degree programs relevant to advertising, marketing, journalism, communications, English, and/or related fields. Students interested in a Creative Internship must be enrolled in a degree program relevant to graphic design and submit a creative portfolio.
• Application Deadline: December 2, 2016.
• Interviews will take place during January and February of 2017 – with selections made by the month of March 2017.
Saatchi & Saatchi X provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saatchi & Saatchi X complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Saatchi & Saatchi X expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Saatchi & Saatchi X‘s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.