We are looking for a Sr. Art Director to join our team in our Cincinnati, OH office. If you like working hard and having fun – this is the role for you! A fun, engaging personality and sense of humor required!
1. Be a strong concepter…. will be partnering with several designers and copywriters to come up with creative concepts. Need to help bring theses concepts to life.
• Proven ability to create award-wining work
• Leads brainstorming
• Motivates, inspires, leads and mentors others
• Contributes to successful client presentations and relationships
• When necessary, responsible for starting projects, gathering information, and managing
project to completion with excellence
• Motivates and inspires others
• Delivers successful client presentations and relationships
• Cross department collaboration
Ability to delegate tasks to a creative team, freelancers, etc.
• Shows a positive attitude, even through adversity
• Strong time management skills
• Participates in Path to Great Work sessions
• Student of shopper marketing principles
• Working knowledge of graphic software (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• File management expertise
• Aesthetic taste development
Send to a friend
• BA degree in communication, marketing or related field
• 5+ years in Marketing, Advertising or related field
Saatchi & Saatchi X provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saatchi & Saatchi X complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Saatchi & Saatchi X expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Saatchi & Saatchi X‘s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.