We are looking for a dynamic Creative Director to join our team in our Springdale, AR office. If you like working hard and having fun – this is the role for you! A fun, engaging personality and sense of humor required!
1. Be a emotional/engaging presenter…willing to stand in front of clients and present ideas/work.
2. Be a strong concepter…. will be partnering with art directors, designers and copywriters to come up with creative concepts. Need to help bring theses concepts to life.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sets the bar for world-class, award-winning, effective work
• Responsible for group vision, motivation/morale, and team member growth
• Recruits, hires, and evaluations talent
• Gives strategic direction to team
• Recognizes a strategic shopper insight and delivers the best work against it
• Understands the business objectives and realities to orchestrate team success
• Ensures the right people are on the right tasks
• Ensures team stays connected to the department and agency
• Identified as creative lead for clients
• Compelling, engaging storyteller presents to new and existing clients
• Assigns team member responsibilities
• Trusted with the quality of a product
• College degree preferred with a communication and/or design emphasis
• Portfolio required
• 10 years of related experience; inclusion in renowned awards shows and “the books” (i.e., CA Annual) a plus
• 4 years managerial experience, with experience leading others
Specific Skills & Abilities Required:
• Ability to generate world class ideas and bring them to life
• An inspiring, motivating, compassionate leader
• Able to manage multiple projects and team capacity
• Brings passion, curiosity and fresh thinking to our work and “our space”
• A compelling, engaging storyteller
• A bridge-builder who creates and nurtures relationships with account directors and others who can affect the quality of the work
• A student of great work who furthers her/his knowledge and shares that knowledge with the team, department and/or agency
Send to a friend
Saatchi & Saatchi X provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saatchi & Saatchi X complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Saatchi & Saatchi X expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Saatchi & Saatchi X‘s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.